Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
kanye said that only one is the only reason that he decided to go to the grammys in the first place because he wanted to perform it so like why wouldn't he want him to perform it again we've been spoiled as shit lately with new kanye we dont need anything else right now someone pls tell me cause from what I can see Only One is called a single and usually with things called singles the record labels promote the singles so actually if he performs only one on SNL that's called promotion because then more people will buy the song and then the song makes more money which is the point of the record label in the first place also like the song is #20 on itunes cause of the grammy effect so to capitalize off of that success performing it on SNL is a very smart move finally paul mccartney is gonna be performing on SNL as well so ya it will probably just be only one then

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
I want new song

Only one is ok
45s is bad.

I want that banger now. Hopefully he performs new song + only one.

He always performs 2 songs

·
Premium Member
72,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JayS. said:
Cause when kanye goes on SNL he performs new shit. Why would we want different
that only happened last time though, every other time it's just been singles

·
Registered
768 Posts
This the 40th anniversary Ye Gon give em something special for sure.. So my bets are on only one plus a new crazy song.. I wouldn't mind just only one tho I really dig the track and more performances spread the word more. But I think the track is big enough rn and it can't get much more promoted than with the Grammys so now it's time to put something fresh behind to get people real hype again.. An anthem for the yeezy's sts

·
Registered
23,852 Posts
No matter how many times he perfrms it or vids he makes it's not going to even be a moderate hit. Why would it be stupid to promote a song that migt jump Itunes a bit ? Makes no sense and performing it on SNL especially after what he did this eek isn't going to make people buy it. It's a waste of promo time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts