Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He seems like a good kid & he doesn't advocate bullshit like crime & negativty. People seem to have an intense hatred for him (then again those are the same people that still use Facebook) If you dont like his music thats one thing, but to constantly penalize the guy is a whole different story :floyd:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
KyotoLaFlame said:
He seems like a good kid & he doesn't advocate bullshit like crime & negativty. People seem to have an intense hatred for him (then again those are the same people that still use Facebook) If you dont like his music thats one thing, but to constantly penalize the guy is a whole different story :floyd:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,180 Posts
E-ratic Destroyer said:
young legend

Definitely a better artist than Anderson Paak or whatever corny shit these backpackers stan
Can't praise an artist without shitting on someone more talented :hah:
 
G

·
tbh i feel like the only ppl hating on him are old heads who just hate new things and like to hate on anything different

he'll get his respect in due time tho
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,480 Posts
E-ratic Destroyer said:
young legend

Definitely a better artist than Anderson Paak or whatever corny shit these backpackers stan
backpackers don't even like Paak. and Paaks a singer so why compare them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,812 Posts
abracaawesome said:
tbh i feel like the only ppl hating on him are old heads who just hate new things and like to hate on anything different

he'll get his respect in due time tho
not that skilled as a rapper but like that he's real positive. good energy. happy for him
 
1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Top