Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the cd, you get the cdq audio and you can rip it into all kinds of formats, including mp3
while with the mp3's, you can only transcode it into other formats and the mp3's are nowhere near cd quality
someone who buys mp3 albums tell all. i know there are a couple of people who said they are gonna buy mbdtf from itunes.

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
because people are too lazy to go out and buy it thats why...itunes is easy access plus you can choose which songs you want to buy...for me its always been physical copy>mp3

·
Registered
46 Posts
Buying both is an option for me.
Buy from itunes to have it as soon as possible.
order a cd later to get best quality and for storage, collecting etc.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
If I'm going to buy an album I rather have the physical copy too, you get everything you'd get from iTunes (except for bonus tracks, but you can buy those) and more, like the booklet and shit. So yeah, physical > mp3

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
Koffie said:
But how will iTunes actually deal with the Runaway video?
it will be on mbdtf. But iTunes always charges more for their albums so it will probably be like $22 bucks. I bought recovery from target for $9.99 and on iTunes it was $11.99

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats wasting more money though. u can just illegally dl if u want it right away and get the cd later rather than copping off itunes

·
Banned
6,848 Posts
what about TIDAL? :he:

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
***** i aint got a single thing that can read cds.  no portable cd player, no disc drive on my comp, no cd slot in the whip

get out of the stone age OP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts