Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Banned
30,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serious question :khaled:

This isn't the first time it happened, but I was being noisy listening to these old people talk and they were criticizing the youth and how we look. And they talking about how we wearing "gay" tight ass jeans because lil Wayne got us doing it :cosby:

Even at the job the old dudes call guys that wear tight jeans because of "Wayne" sus :cosby:

Old people are koo cause they drop some knowledge bombs some times, but they're so fucking homophobic. It's disgusting.

Why they tryna take shots at my mans tho?

·
Registered
22,927 Posts
To answer your question, everyone in 08-09 was watching waynes every move. Since wayne was so big at the time, people associates anything that happened at that time to him

Ex: the whole lean craze now. And yes I know it was popular in houston before wayne

·
Registered
50,168 Posts
Suq MaBols said:
To answer your question, everyone in 08-09 was watching waynes every move. Since wayne was so big at the time, people associates anything that happened at that time to him

Ex: the whole lean craze now. And yes I know it was popular in houston before wayne
^wayne did really help popularize lean to a nationwide audience.

·
Banned
30,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Suq MaBols said:

This make sense, they probably didn't pay attention to the whole Jerk era.

It makes me cringe wen people put everything on Wayne tho

1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.