Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that I don't really like being helped because a lot of the time I feel people don't do things in my "vision" the way I want or I feel that I can do it myself.

Sometimes I feel too proud to ask for help...

I remember my 19th birthday I went out clubbing and I was too drunk and I was about to puke but my friends were all helping me and then I started crying

:hah: :cryfam: I still feel emotional thinking about it

·
Banned
8,608 Posts
I have been working in a nightclub and often get shitfaced but all that happens is me not remembering what the fuck I did that night. Usually I just turn into annoying fuck.

may be you should just drink less and control yourself. don't go with your friends hype to consume more alcohol and you'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
emrata said:
not being able to control yourself when going out to drink :jayout:
peduxe said:
I have been working in a nightclub and often get shitfaced but all that happens is me not remembering what the fuck I did that night. Usually I just turn into annoying fuck.

may be you should just drink less and control yourself. don't go with your friends hype to consume more alcohol and you'll be fine.
I can control myself when I'm drunk, this was way back when I hardly ever drank and it was my birthday and I was living away from parents so I was excited with everything.

I've never gotten to a point when I've been extremely drunk that I don't remember anything; if I'm ever drunk and I feel ill I always leave my friends etc.

Now 3 years late I'm a "better drinker"

·
Banned
8,608 Posts
babel said:
I can control myself when I'm drunk, this was way back when I hardly ever drank and it was my birthday and I was living away from parents so I was excited with everything.

I've never gotten to a point when I've been extremely drunk that I don't remember anything; if I'm ever drunk and I feel ill I always leave my friends etc.

Now 3 years late I'm a "better drinker"
:khaled2: ordering bottles with friends is great but that's when u get in a pretty bad state.

me forgetting about what I did with alcohol is due to having no limits in the drinks I can take. Usually at the fourteen vodka mix i'm already puking, the barmans always pour a higher dose into the barbacks drinks to fuck them up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts