Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What draws girls to these weak ass songs that they ultimately just cry to?
Also what draws girls to singers nowadays who make love songs but make songs about smashing hella chicks on the same album? :khaled:

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slav said:
It's almost as if I can hear op's 16 year old brain churn with his newfound knowledge
Im 22, girls my age are the same. That answer just seems oversimplified

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MegaFdub said:
Most girls love top40 and obscure bands for white girls or washed up R&B singers for black girls
My girl listening to the WOAT songs rn so I made this thread lol literally those songs where they repeat the same phrase in the chorus about 5x. These songs almost all feature post Carter 3 lil wayne to give you an idea :smh:

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
SoleMate said:
My girl listening to the WOAT songs rn so I made this thread lol literally those songs where they repeat the same phrase in the chorus about 5x. These songs almost all feature post Carter 3 lil wayne to give you an idea :smh:
She playing any Lloyd? :allears:

·
Banned
15,098 Posts
Slav said:
It's almost as if I can hear op's 16 year old brain churn with his newfound knowledge
Would it be far fetched to say women are generally more emotional than men? I'm not saying women can't be logical, if anything they're more logical than men but with women being more vulnerable to their emotions that leads to more lapses in judgement.

Emotion =/= logic

1 - 20 of 21 Posts