Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see some people "choosing sides" in this Kendrick Drake shit. This PND Abel shit.

Who the fuck cares? There isn't that much good music coming out that you can't possibly manage to listen to multiple artists and albums lol.

Not to mention, you all just download shit anyway. It isn't costing you any money. You are just depriving yourself of good music.

·
Premium Member
38,459 Posts
It makes for entertaining competition

Literally every movie or anything like that has some sore of conflict or an antagonist that makes you drawn to it. We're naturally drawn and interested in shit like that

Edit: this doesn't justify not listening to another artist, that's just dumb lol

·
Banned
47,917 Posts
It's a vocal minority.

But I would say that both sides are inflamed by the other's comments. Drake fans take offense at the condescending and regressive nature of Kendrick fans and Kendrick fans have problems with what they perceive to be commercialization and a lack of "true hip hop"

Again though, most people aren't like this.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Based Mac said:
It makes for entertaining competition

Literally every movie or anything like that has some sore of conflict or an antagonist that makes you drawn to it. We're naturally drawn and interested in shit like that

Edit: this doesn't justify not listening to another artist, that's just dumb lol
I can understand it as a conversational point. Just like people talking about LBJ vs Jordan. lol

·
Registered
871 Posts
Well it's very simple.. people don't like rapper a but like rapper b. Thus they will choose sides. Also territory/hometown love is a given.

I don't understand how Drake could beef back with anyone. He's not a very tough dude and can't back up his words whatsoever.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
There shouldn't be any Drake and Kendrick beef after this year. Kendrick stans are just suburban males that wear Ecko and promote "real hip hop." It's a phase they will grow out of. Like listening to Immortal Technique.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts