Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wouldn't it make drake look better if they gave respect to the man who beat him? :khaled:

i mean after all if your king lost wouldn't you rather it be to a worthy opponent? if push sucks then doesn't drake suck more? :khaled:

and shouldn't they know the history, that drake himself was a push fanboy who bought a signed mic? :khaled:

seems like some misdirected anger on here :khaled:

·
Registered
36,789 Posts
I always downplayed him lol only cared enough to bump a few tracks. To me he's like Meek, Wale, Sean,... Just not an interesting artist.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DanHust said:
I always downplayed him lol only cared enough to bump a few tracks. To me he's like Meek, Wale, Sean,... Just not an interesting artist.
that's kinda sad, even if you don't like his solo work Clipse has 2 front to back classics

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
DanHust said:
That doesn't mean you have to downplay him though. I'm definitely not a fan of some of the bigger names of hip-hop from wayback then like Snoop Dogg, Biggie, etc etc. I don't downplay any impact or how big they are though.

·
Registered
22,149 Posts
DanHust said:
this is a taste exposing post.

·
Banned
33,658 Posts
Now accepting over/under bets for number of pages before lock, $5 minimum entry

Contestants can cashapp their bets to $Marx2Mao place your bet in the notes

Starting at over/under 5 pages with a 40% profit payout and will scale accordingly as thread grows

Also ask about speciality prop bets for chances at higher winnings!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.