Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a dumb question but what ever. Why do clean albums exist?
They are not available in Europe but in the US these useless pieces of plastic are being sold. Who buys them and why?
Censoring art really pisses me off and some people still support this kind of behavior by buying the ruined versions of albums.

So, why do they exist?
The rest of the world doesn't need them so why do Americans have them?

·
0 Posts
It's especially stupid censoring HipHop albums. Censoring ruins the songs.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Parents usually don't support sending girls pictures of ya dick

but if its just a hey! then its all cool

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Phucker said:
This might be a dumb question but what ever. Why do clean albums exist?
They are not available in Europe but in the US these useless pieces of plastic are being sold. Who buys them and why?
Censoring art really pisses me off and some people still support this kind of behavior by buying the ruined versions of albums.

So, why do they exist?
The rest of the world doesn't need them so why do Americans have them?
Because, ******, there are still little kids. Not everyone is "old enough" to listen to curse words, and then people don't need to be going around cussing and shit, and then people don't necessarily want to hear all that. America has always had censorship issues. Music is one of those.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Because other people want options. I can remember several times when people on here have requested a clean song for a school project.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I'm glad they exist. I remember when one of Outkasts albums came out I was still young and my parents didn't want me to listen. But a clean version came out so they got me that :D

But explicit is so much more enjoyable.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Also for example if a DJ wants to play to a young audience or before a certain time their meant to only play the clean versions.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
How many parents do you know is gonna buy their kid a picture of a white girl having sex with a freaking monster? GTFO

If you have those kinds of parents I hope you grow up to be a crackhead

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Tito. said:
How many parents do you know is gonna buy their kid a picture of a white girl having sex with a freaking monster? GTFO

If you have those kinds of parents I hope you grow up to be a crackhead
Lol that's true but I guess that's why there's the censored cover.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tito. said:
Because, ******, there are still little kids. Not everyone is "old enough" to listen to curse words, and then people don't need to be going around cussing and shit, and then people don't necessarily want to hear all that. America has always had censorship issues. Music is one of those.
Well I get it that little kids listen to the music. It's the same all over the world. But most of the world's kids listen to the unedited versions because the censored ones aren't even available. I guess they should start covering paintings in museums so that kids can look at black boxes/curtains that hide paintings with nudity behind them.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
SMH at people who are mad that there are clean albums

What if a kid wants to buy it, or some DJ wanted to use a song for a school dance, or someone needed it for a school project

Clean albums FTW

If you want explicit, just don't go to Wal-Mart, simple as that

1 - 20 of 59 Posts