Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
49,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do 7 times more African Americans have hiv compared to white people? Like seriously I learned this in my nursing foundations class today. Didn't wanna make this into a conspiracy but wtf!

·
Banned
29,574 Posts
Virgin Pharokh said:
Ghettos, Eazy E, lack of education, lower average IQ (sorry but its a fact)
lower iq is due to being raised in environments that dont support intellectual growth

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
Heebz said:
i like how u say eazy-e as if he is a huge factor in this lmao
He had sex with 1000s of women, never wore condoms, and died from AIDS (in a suspicious way lowkey).

you tell me

·
Registered
170,877 Posts
Virgin Pharokh said:
He had sex with 1000s of women, never wore condoms, and died from AIDS (in a suspicious way lowkey).

you tell me
damn eazy e singlehandedly infected the entire black community with aids

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
It was a man made disease that was made to kill blacks, similar to crack being put into black communities to destroy generations.

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
Buckedup said:
It was a man made disease that was made to kill blacks, similar to crack being put into black communities to destroy generations.
I treat the cash the way the government treats AIDS
I won't be satisfied til all my ****** get it, get it?

but seriously, its the welfare state that fucked up black communities the most

·
Banned
29,574 Posts
Virgin Pharokh said:
I treat the cash the way the government treats AIDS
I won't be satisfied til all my ****** get it, get it?

but seriously, its the welfare state that fucked up black communities the most
pure ignorance

·
Banned
29,574 Posts
G. Coco said:
bruh u in CO u probably seen a total of 5 black people in ur life

i hate when people act like the black condition is due to anything other than the way we were treated by whites. its not even the man for centuries all whites including the non-racist ones shunned us because even if they didnt hate us it was socially unacceptable to be nice to blacks. You dont just come off that and hit the ground running. we arent like immigrants from mexico and asia who are coming with a fresh start and a skillset, we are born in a cycle of violence and poverty that is unique to blacks in america. thats not even touching the conspiracy side of things, which has a lot of evidence to back it and shows that the government uses blacks basically as fodder for their socioeconomic experiments

1 - 20 of 250 Posts