• Someone else caught my attention

Votes: 4 1.4%
1 - 20 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nayvadius Cash said:
i stopped listening to TLOP for a while but when i was on vacation i listened to it again and it's pretty good
Same. It went from 5 to a 6.5 over time but that's as far as I see it going :khaled:

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I only stopped when he was dropping weak clothes and no music,I loved like an ex tho,Like i still kept up but hated but now I love him again.

He's got me back on my 7th grade love for him :)

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
birk2105 said:
His shoes have been more successful than his music has been in years. Makes sense from a business POV :khaled:
good for him - but he didn't get on selling shoes. So that may explain the change in fan base.

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
1) played that shit TOO much. You hit a peak that you can never get back to at some point. And that rate over overplay coincided perfectly with....

2) a decline in quality! Which seemed to stem from his....

3) more pronounced manic episodes and aspergers rants, which I don't judge him for but are annoying at best and unenjoyably pompous at the very worst. A lot of those episodes and rants were about....

4) his shifted focus towards fashion, which I still feel at a Kanye, Virgil, supreme, Vetements level is an elitist richie rich industry that caters to Wildean "aesthetic" over beauty or effort and rewards the emptiest shells of people. I used to love all that shit, but....

5) I grew out of it!

·
Registered
35,357 Posts
Never had an opinion of him as a person was just a fan of his music. Learned he was an egotistical douche self aware genius so never became a stan. Still like his music.

1 - 20 of 281 Posts