Kanye to The banner

Why did this Zimmerman guy kill Treyvon Martin?

1050 Views 65 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  Shamalamadingdong
I don't understand. What was his motive??! Occupation?! Doesn't seem like he's a Cop!!
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
the question you should be asking is "why didn't they arrest him?"
Because he has the complexion for the protection
Dose said:
the question you should be asking is "why didn't they arrest him?"
He doesn't trust African Americans
elaborate please
Shenco said:
Because he has the complexion for the protection
Look at homie's pic. Dude is damn near a white guy himself
Dose said:
elaborate please
Combination power hunger, low self esteem, and a mentality filled with stereotypes that is result of the subliminal propaganda against African Americans America has been feeding society over the past few decades.
BossStatusGS said:
I don't understand. What was his motive??! Occupation?! Doesn't seem like he's a Cop!!
zimmerman is hispanic fool
Shenco said:
Look at homie's pic. Dude is damn near a white guy himself
Ya don't say? You lying. No it couldn't be, quit playing. Most of these latin cats might as well be white boys themselves
ASAP Brocky said:
zimmerman is hispanic fool
Are you fucking retarded? Did you miss the other thread with rampant stupid speculation?
So as a white male I can go out and kill black males?
He wasn't even a cop though. He was a fucking neighborhood watch retard. Pretty much below the Rent-A-Cop level in the Cop pyramid. I didn't even know that they could have weapons. His motive was pretty much racism, venting his fuckboy frustrations and hungry for power/dominance over something. People say "oh but he was Hispanic", still doesn't mean that he can't be racist.
BossStatusGS said:
G
They didnt even arrest that fucker. so fucking stupid
G
shit gets me heated  :mad:
G
he says fucking ***** in the 911 call
Scott Pilgrim said:
He wasn't even a cop though. He was a fucking neighborhood watch retard. Pretty much below the Rent-A-Cop level in the Cop pyramid. I didn't even know that they could have weapons. His motive was pretty much racism, venting his fuckboy frustrations and hungry for power/dominance over something. People say "oh but he was Hispanic", still doesn't mean that he can't be racist.
See? Fucking dick. Prolly did it out of frustration after figuring out that he was a fuckboy who won't achieve anything good in life.
Solo Dolo said:
he says fucking ***** in the 911 call
Solo Dolo said:
They didnt even arrest that fucker. so fucking stupid
That's the fucking shit cherry on the whole bullshit situation.
the phone convo proves he had racial motivation

seriously, it's so stupid we're still having these problems :facepalm:
Wait, was the guy Hispanic or white? I keep hearing he's Hispanic, but everyone on here is saying he's white.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I haven't really been following the story.
He's hispanic. Everyone here is just retarded.
4LK said:
Wait, was the guy Hispanic or white? I keep hearing he's Hispanic, but everyone on here is saying he's white.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I haven't really been following the story.
There's a thread for this already
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.