Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
BossStatusGS said:
I don't understand. What was his motive??! Occupation?! Doesn't seem like he's a Cop!!
Combination power hunger, low self esteem, and a mentality filled with stereotypes that is result of the subliminal propaganda against African Americans America has been feeding society over the past few decades.

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
BossStatusGS said:
I don't understand. What was his motive??! Occupation?! Doesn't seem like he's a Cop!!
He wasn't even a cop though. He was a fucking neighborhood watch retard. Pretty much below the Rent-A-Cop level in the Cop pyramid. I didn't even know that they could have weapons. His motive was pretty much racism, venting his fuckboy frustrations and hungry for power/dominance over something. People say "oh but he was Hispanic", still doesn't mean that he can't be racist.

G

·
Scott Pilgrim said:
He wasn't even a cop though. He was a fucking neighborhood watch retard. Pretty much below the Rent-A-Cop level in the Cop pyramid. I didn't even know that they could have weapons. His motive was pretty much racism, venting his fuckboy frustrations and hungry for power/dominance over something. People say "oh but he was Hispanic", still doesn't mean that he can't be racist.
he says fucking ***** in the 911 call

·
Registered
11,643 Posts
Solo Dolo said:
he says fucking ***** in the 911 call
See? Fucking dick. Prolly did it out of frustration after figuring out that he was a fuckboy who won't achieve anything good in life.
Solo Dolo said:
They didnt even arrest that fucker. so fucking stupid
That's the fucking shit cherry on the whole bullshit situation.

·
Banned
63,985 Posts
the phone convo proves he had racial motivation

seriously, it's so stupid we're still having these problems :facepalm:

·
Banned
9,194 Posts
Wait, was the guy Hispanic or white? I keep hearing he's Hispanic, but everyone on here is saying he's white.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I haven't really been following the story.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
4LK said:
Wait, was the guy Hispanic or white? I keep hearing he's Hispanic, but everyone on here is saying he's white.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I haven't really been following the story.
He's hispanic. Everyone here is just retarded.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts