Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be dope to see him make a great catchy song and hit a top 3 :kanyeshrug:

And don't come at me with that fake-ass youtube comment tier post "Oooh Kanye cares about the arts not the trash charts, only fake rappers like Lil Wayne Drake and Nicki Minaj belong there if 2pac was alive they'd be working at McDonalds"
:koolaid: :koolaid: :dead:

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
Kanye cares about the arts not the trash charts, only fake rappers like Lil Wayne Drake and Nicki Minaj belong there if 2pac was alive they'd be working at McDonalds

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
Kanye cares about the arts not the trash charts, only fake rappers like Lil Wayne Drake and Nicki Minaj belong there if 2pac was alive they'd be working at McDonalds

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
myleezy said:
Ironically repeating Op's exact post in June 2016 :jordanlaff:
Its okay fam U good

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
GreekGuy said:
Oooh Kanye cares about the arts not the trash charts, only fake rappers like Lil Wayne Drake and Nicki Minaj belong there if 2pac was alive they'd be working at McDonalds

G

·
Because Kanye cares about the arts not the trash charts, only fake rappers like Lil Wayne Drake and Nicki Minaj belong there if 2pac was alive they'd be working at McDonalds

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Because Kanye cares about the arts not the trash charts, only fake rappers like Lil Wayne Drake and Nicki Minaj belong there if 2pac was alive they'd be working at McDonalds

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
If you play the song at a party and everybody knows the song does it really matter what it charts?

·
Registered
5,509 Posts

·
Banned
6,848 Posts
kanye west is a gay fish lol 2pac is real rap he wrote the book of rap eminem finished it kanye couldnt read it lolololol 1. 2pac 2. eminem 3. akon dear god give us 2pac and we will give you justin bieber 1997 b.i.g. dies 1996 2pac dies 1995 eazye dies 1994 justin bieber was born lololololol if 2pac was alive lil wayne would work at mcdonalds lol 2pac is still alive click like if 2pac is the best rappers and drake wiz khalifa niki minaj is fake fuck jay z he is illuminati 2pac is killuminati
black ppl rap about drugs sex and money eminem raps about life my first hip hop song is 2pac i am was 7 years old since this song i am the biggest fan from 2pac and eminem im 12 years old now thug life r.i.p. 2pac and emienme

1 - 20 of 115 Posts