Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like Kanye saying Beck didn't deserve the award had nothing to do with race. Then those same people will try to say we try to bring the race card in everything. You should read the comment sections, the shit is crazy racist.

·
Registered
29,237 Posts
I really hate the "race card" term

but u do know they're gonna demonize a black guy who has spoken out against injustices perpetuated by white people right

·
Banned
63,985 Posts
News site comment sections are literally just trolls and old white folks

Wouldn't put too much stock into it

·
Registered
884 Posts
Cause most of those people who read and watch those news outlets are from White America, and White America is racist.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
This is Kanye's Power......., Kanye is making them feel something & making people feel a certain way, there's power in that. Let the racist people talk, if Kanye spend his whole career making them feel comfortable then they wouldn't feel anything.

·
Registered
49,946 Posts
JamaicanPattlez said:
Cause most of those people who read and watch those news outlets are from White America, and White America is racist.
just strong hidden ethnocentric feelings not racism though

·
Registered
322 Posts
King Sam said:
Like Kanye saying Beck didn't deserve the award had nothing to do with race. Then those same people will try to say we try to bring the race card in everything. You should read the comment sections, the shit is crazy racist.
I'm white, just want to throw out there its not all white people, but I do feel you,  I even got in an argument about it with some friends last night.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There will always be people that make events into race things. Sometimes it's one race and sometimes it' another. Always ignorant and stupid regardless of who it comes from.

·
Banned
4,942 Posts
i love how they completely overlook the fact that his wife is white

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
"Why are whites making it a race thing"

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
cdsdvds said:
it implicitly was though but white people always think its about them tho like they the damn victims.
black people are the goat when it comes to pulling the race card tho

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
JonathanEG5 said:
There will always be people that make events into race things. Sometimes it's one race and sometimes it' another. Always ignorant and stupid regardless of who it comes from.
Yepp. Black people (I know I'm using that loosely, not trying to generalize) are guilty of it too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts