Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Banned
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His mixtape run was incredible, and I'm a huge fan but everything after DS2 has been just eh... Purple Reign had some really good songs mixed in with some trash songs, EVOL was 100% forgettable, Project ET was carried by features (and it counts just as much towards his discography as 56 Nights, "esco's tape" is not an excuse). I Got the Keys, Campaign, Grammy's, and most of what he's been featured on recently has been really average and completely unnecessary.

I'm not gonna make this thread about other rappers or any competition he has, but you can't deny 2016 has not been a great year for him. His mixtape run ended with DS2, and now he's dropping a FBG tape? I won't write him off til Beast Mode 16 drop but most of yall act like he ain't been dropping forgettable music as of late :work:

·
Banned
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lurking_Drizzy said:
we aren't tho
More than anything I see the denial when the conversation includes Desiigner, I'ma assume it's just threatened Future stans.

·
Banned
68,977 Posts
INDICA said:
More than anything I see the denial when the conversation includes Desiigner, I'ma assume it's just threatened Future stans.
good assumption. honestly I think Desiigner shouldn't be put into conversation with Future, the only reason people view him as a "threat" is because of the memes that spawn from it. New English was a fucking joke. Sure, some tracks had potential, but it's all sloppy potential at this point and nothing more. He has yet to make a cohesive project yet people are hyping up this one hit wonder.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.