Kanye to The banner

why are there so many ugly people in movies?

5K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  BenJackson 
#1 ·
Movies should only have pretty boys and sexy chicks.  I'm sick of ugly people in movies.  It's not necessary cuz you pay ****** to be in movies.  I would never every hire someone that looked like fucking  charlotte gainsbourg.

#9 ·
lmao you know in movies when they have a chick play the "fat girl" or the "ugly girl", i always wonder how they cast those people, they be like "yo we gonna need you to play the ugly fat bitch in this movie" haha, at least there gettin paid... :work:

#12 ·
joe said:
That's a novel idea. I'll go tell the execs to cast Jessica Alba,Jessica Simpson,Jessica Biel, Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, Beyonce, and Megan Fox in more movies. They're barely in any! Hollywood needs to start placing looks over talent...
dude if its a good story the actors don't matter - i just care about the way the movie looks anyway.

i hate fucking thinking too much during movies.  I ain't going for school I'm going for the art of the movie, the special effects, girls, gun fights, and I like to see people doing drugs in movies tbh

#13 ·
lebronofrhyme said:
dude if its a good story the actors don't matter - i just care about the way the movie looks anyway.

i hate fucking thinking too much during movies.  I ain't going for school I'm going for the art of the movie, the special effects, girls, gun fights, and I like to see people doing drugs in movies tbh
lmao sounds like your 12 tbh, but thats your opinion

#19 ·
joe said:
That's a novel idea. I'll go tell the execs to cast Jessica Alba,Jessica Simpson,Jessica Biel, Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, Beyonce, and Megan Fox in more movies. They're barely in any! Hollywood needs to start placing looks over talent...
make a movie with all these people in it with tons of CGI and shot in 3D and i'll watch dat shit 10x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.