Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Movies should only have pretty boys and sexy chicks.  I'm sick of ugly people in movies.  It's not necessary cuz you pay ****** to be in movies.  I would never every hire someone that looked like fucking  charlotte gainsbourg.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
lmao you know in movies when they have a chick play the "fat girl" or the "ugly girl", i always wonder how they cast those people, they be like "yo we gonna need you to play the ugly fat bitch in this movie" haha, at least there gettin paid... :work:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
joe said:
That's a novel idea. I'll go tell the execs to cast Jessica Alba,Jessica Simpson,Jessica Biel, Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, Beyonce, and Megan Fox in more movies. They're barely in any! Hollywood needs to start placing looks over talent...
dude if its a good story the actors don't matter - i just care about the way the movie looks anyway.

i hate fucking thinking too much during movies.  I ain't going for school I'm going for the art of the movie, the special effects, girls, gun fights, and I like to see people doing drugs in movies tbh

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
lebronofrhyme said:
dude if its a good story the actors don't matter - i just care about the way the movie looks anyway.

i hate fucking thinking too much during movies.  I ain't going for school I'm going for the art of the movie, the special effects, girls, gun fights, and I like to see people doing drugs in movies tbh
lmao sounds like your 12 tbh, but thats your opinion

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
runway was one of my favorite movies of all time because of ebanks, the music, design, color scheme and it was short with hardly any talking.  i hate all the needless chatter in movies.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
lebronofrhyme said:
runway was one of my favorite movies of all time because of ebanks, the music, design, color scheme and it was short with hardly any talking.  i hate all the needless chatter in movies.
dont post in the TV & Film section anymore dude, ur playing yourself

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
joe said:
Yeah man I hate movies with scripts and plot.
Nothing pisses me off more when a film has a distinct plot with some form of direction....FUUUUUU

·
Registered
428 Posts
joe said:
That's a novel idea. I'll go tell the execs to cast Jessica Alba,Jessica Simpson,Jessica Biel, Channing Tatum, Orlando Bloom, Ashton Kutcher, Beyonce, and Megan Fox in more movies. They're barely in any! Hollywood needs to start placing looks over talent...
make a movie with all these people in it with tons of CGI and shot in 3D and i'll watch dat shit 10x

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
joe said:
Yeah man I hate movies with scripts and plot.
okay, so i bet you liked inception - convoluted as hell with all that stupid talking about dreams.  some parts were filmed kinda cool, but the female was ugly, no good music, no drugs, no crazy sex, no nothing to make me feel

i need to feel

1 - 20 of 29 Posts