Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are people doubt the sales of WTT. Look at American Gangster by jay-z its in his top 5 albums imo and it sold over a million, with first week sales of over 400k, without a top 50 hit single
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
167,116 Posts
no promotion
Ye and Jay aint even confirming shit
HAM is our only example of the album and it sucked critically and on the billboards
Ye sold 500k first week and he was promoting the album, but AOTL didnt blow up until months after.
Jay had crazy promo and BP3 didnt even sell as well as Ye.
No one knows about WTT apart from this forum
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chaval said:
no one knows about it
Mr. Yeezy said:
no promotion
Ye and Jay aint even confirming shit
HAM is our only example of the album and it sucked critically and on the billboards
Ye sold 500k first week and he was promoting the album, but AOTL didnt blow up until months after.
Jay had crazy promo and BP3 didnt even sell as well as Ye.
No one knows about WTT apart from this forum

WTT is on most MUSIC sites if not all, theres a recent article about, NME, Rolling Stones, Pitchfork...
How much promotion did American gangster get?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
167,116 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Mr. Yeezy said:
no promotion
Ye and Jay aint even confirming shit
HAM is our only example of the album and it sucked critically and on the billboards
Ye sold 500k first week and he was promoting the album, but AOTL didnt blow up until months after.
Jay had crazy promo and BP3 didnt even sell as well as Ye.
No one knows about WTT apart from this forum


WTT is on most MUSIC sites if not all, theres a recent article about, NME, Rolling Stones, Pitchfork...
How much promotion did American gangster get?


American Gangster from Jay was based on the film though... Thats about all the promo u cud need.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,071 Posts
cause no one knows about...not hating come on kanye is my favorite artist. but the fact is this shit is not poppin at all...they don't even have a single. it won't sell at all
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
goodmusicboi said:
cause no one knows about...not hating come on kanye is my favorite artist. but the fact is this shit is not poppin at all...they don't even have a single. it won't sell at all
The Jay-Z and Kanye fans do and they have big fan bases, ask a kanye fan about WTT and do the same with a Jay-Z fan, Jay-Z has a crazy fan base, New York City goes crazy for him, a lot of his sales come from there
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top