Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will i not be able to purchase this at say... rasputin? i know its probably been said 100  times before but im not tryin to read through a thousand posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
Indie stores are mad that they aren't getting the deluxe, and they're getting the album about a week after iTunes...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
D Wo said:
Indie stores are mad that they aren't getting the deluxe, and they're getting the album about a week after iTunes...
Will any stores have the delux? Target and bestbuy? those kinda stores
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
PushinKeyz said:
Will any stores have the delux? Target and bestbuy? those kinda stores
Best Buy is getting the Deluxe on the 12th... I think...

The indie store argument is that mostly passionate music fans shop at their stores, and the majority of they will probably want the deluxe edition...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D Wo said:
Best Buy is getting the Deluxe on the 12th... I think...

The indie store argument is that mostly passionate music fans shop at their stores, and the majority of they will probably want the deluxe edition...
Yea i understand i just wanna make sure ill be able to get it. Whats the reason indie stores arnt getting the deluxe?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
PushinKeyz said:
Yea i understand i just wanna make sure ill be able to get it. Whats the reason indie stores arnt getting the deluxe?
Cause record labels like fucking shit up :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
D Wo said:
What did you do :oblivious:
Nothing to bestbuy itself. Im banned from the mall its in for a year. Trying to steal a shirt. I was EXTREMELY fucked up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,631 Posts
PushinKeyz said:
really not funny tho
I completely understand why it was not a fun experience for you... personally it would drive me nuts if I did something like that...

but just hearing about such an experience happening to someone else is somewhat hilarious :dno:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top