Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No racism allowed in this thread...

but everyone knows that most nba teams and nfl teams consist of african americans. African americans are usually faster then whites in short distance running..

Is it because of hereditary past?

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
because there ancestors worked in the fields all there life, it passed down to them

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
it is simply because of cultural influences. we're all born fat little babies it's what you do when u get out that matters in athletic sense.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
During slavery the most fit were selected to work the fields. The strongest survived and passed their genes to the newer generations. Its a theory that I have heard. It seems valid and not racist. 

·
Registered
547 Posts
^What he said.  They took the strongest and most athletic male with the most athletic or strongest female and had them create kids so they would turn out to be good strong workers as slaves.

·
Registered
391 Posts
It's not stereotyping, its fact.

The NBA is largely made of black people, seeing a white man in a 100m final is just not gonna happen.

It's because all the slow ones are in jail....

I find the more interesting question to be why can't black people swim?

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
something to do with a black mans muscles/bones are more stronger and more developed for running naturally than a white mans is

·
Registered
3 Posts
Technicolor. said:
During slavery the most fit were selected to work the fields. The strongest survived and passed their genes to the newer generations. Its a theory that I have heard. It seems valid and not racist. 
No it's NOT valid, and is racist in a very cold way. Yes bullshit science CAN be offensive. It has a lot more to do with a (socioeconomic) environment producing what it needs, rather than people naturally separating into stereotypes.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
kekemen said:
No it's NOT valid, and is racist in a very cold way. Yes bullshit science CAN be offensive. It has a lot more to do with a (socioeconomic) environment producing what it needs, rather than people naturally separating into stereotypes.
haha first post and trying to spread your opinions as facts

1 - 20 of 44 Posts