Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He has literally the worst voice in history of hip hop - it sounds like nails on a chalk board - raspy, scratchy and sounds horrible. I haven't listen to any of his albums in full (see the 1st complaint, I can't even get started due to his awful voice) but whenever I hear any of his songs, his lyrics are extremely stupid. His flow is terrible (again goes to back to horrible sounding voice). He has no story telling or charisma ability like a tupac.

I like a lot of different hip hop artists - I love tupac, nas, biggie, wu tang, eminem, drake, kanye, kendrick lamar...hell I even like 3 6 mafia

What's the deal with Lil Wayne? Do people really want to hear someone who sounds like a coked out retard?

·
Registered
123 Posts
He has literally the worst voice in history of hip hop - it sounds like nails on a chalk board - raspy, scratchy and sounds horrible. I haven't listen to any of his albums in full (see the 1st complaint, I can't even get started due to his awful voice) but whenever I hear any of his songs, his lyrics are extremely stupid. His flow is terrible (again goes to back to horrible sounding voice). He has no story telling or charisma ability like a tupac.

I like a lot of different hip hop artists - I love tupac, nas, biggie, wu tang, eminem, drake, kanye, kendrick lamar...hell I even like 3 6 mafia

What's the deal with Lil Wayne? Do people really want to hear someone who sounds like a coked out retard?
U are so white lmaooo

·
Registered
Kanye West - "112" by 112
5 Posts

im a big fan of him personally for his personality on the mic. its also very raw in my opinion the way he spits. he got songs like lollipop and hes drenched in autotune and the shit sounds so smooth. listen to "throw it in" by lil wayne. i feel like that song represents his musical style the fullest. <3

·
Registered
10 Posts
Everything you said sounds very biased

His voice sucking? Your opinion

His lyrics being stupid? Your opinion

His lack of storytelling being an issue?
Your opinion

If you were smart, you would try to understand why Lil Wayne's music appeals to the human psyche. There's a lot of artists I dislike but Im not ignorant enough to be blind to the obvious appeal of their music. Do some thinking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts