Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly I feel like I'm too cold of a person. I can cut off people at a moment's notice, even family members, without a second thought. I also cannot empathize at all at times.

I honestly feel like if most of the people closest to me died I really wouldn't bat an eye.

The fuck is wrong with me???

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
runawave said:
how is any of that heartless
you serious? Not giving a fuck about anyone ain't heartless?? Tbh I could prob punt a puppy into traffic and not give a fuck

·
Banned
825 Posts
Bryant Myers said:
you serious? Not giving a fuck about anyone ain't heartless?? Tbh I could prob punt a puppy into traffic and not give a fuck
things you said in your first post sound pretty normal
that shit that you just said about a puppy makes you a waste of air tho

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
Bryant Myers said:
now you're just sounding like a tryhard

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
runawave said:
things you said in your first post sound pretty normal
that shit that you just said about a puppy makes you a waste of air tho
:hah: it's normal to not care about the lives of others? Lol yea the puppy thing was bit too much

·
Banned
28,786 Posts
I'm heartless too... I cheated on the person I'm in a relationship with. and my sister is here visiting and I don't even wanna spend time with her cuz of my own personal problems, she leaves on Thursday

:floyd:

I honestly don't even know who I am any more. I'm completely fucked

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Bryant Myers said:
Honestly I feel like I'm too cold of a person. I can cut off people at a moment's notice, even family members, without a second thought. I also cannot empathize at all at times.

I honestly feel like if most of the people closest to me died I really wouldn't bat an eye.

The fuck is wrong with me???
OP, do u do dangerous/reckless shit on a normal basis??

1 - 20 of 48 Posts