Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a little long but only cause I'm trying to sort things out. I don't know if my friends will really understand, so I'm taking it to KTT:

When I was little, there was so much that I aspired to. I wanted to be president, I wanted to be the CEO of a huge conglomerate, I wanted to establish a political dynasty, I wanted the fame, the money, the power, the women, etc. I studied hard asf like every night even though I was only like 10 and there's no reason for you to be killing yourself doing some 4th grade homework (sometimes even my parents would tell me to stop). I was a dork, but I was a dork with goals, dammit!

Somewhere over the years, I gradually lost that willpower to do anything. I've spent basically this past year bumming around at home, sort of like a gap year between high school and college except without the travel part.

I am such a bum now and I know it, I don't have any real big goals or whatever, I don't even know what I want in life. When I go to the gym, I'm the weakest dude with the weakest stamina, I just can't will myself to give a shit enough to try harder, I'm tired asf lol. I've stopped wanting to beat other kids in terms of academics, these days I just wanna get by and pass. Back then, I used to look up at the school boards and try hard to achieve every single award up there, now I could give less of a shit (maybe because school got harder and/or I realized grades barely mean anything in the grander scheme of things). I HAVE THE UTMOST DISDAIN FOR COMPETITION, IN ANY FORM

At first, I was just wondering why I could barely last in the gym....then I examined other aspects of my life and realized a lot of what I'm lacking is just....idk, motivation. I always look at things and go "Does this REALLY matter?"

wtf do I do KTTfam, does anyone else have this problem?

TL;DR - -I am a lazy bum with very little motivation. What to do?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SFLopezz said:
get off KTT and accomplish whatever you're trying to do, instead of posting about how you can't

.....part of the problem is idk wtf I want to accomplish lol

if I'm being completely honest, all I wanna do rn is be lazy, stay home, watch good TV and movies, dick around on the Internet, etc. etc. but that's no way to live life, right?

·
Registered
41,637 Posts
Wajjakorn said:
.....part of the problem is idk wtf I want to accomplish lol

if I'm being completely honest, all I wanna do rn is be lazy, stay home, watch good TV and movies, dick around on the Internet, etc. etc. but that's no way to live life, right?
cliche shit, but honestly just think, make a table of things you could realistically do, doesn't even gotta be something big. And all in moderation bruh

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
all gold said:
u smoke weed?

another question
do you not need the pussy?

I would LIKE the pussy

if you really think about it, what extent do you NEED the pussy? NEEDING pussy sounds bad tbh

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Think I'm in the same shoes as you OP, a strong lack of direction. alot of my friends went to work in finance and even though I had a talent for it I just wasn't motivated enough to enter such a competitive industry.

I hate when people say just find your passion, there's a lot of things I like but not to the extent of dedicating my life towards it. Unfortunately I can't give you a awnser since I'm still going through it..

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wajjakorn said:
I would LIKE the pussy

if you really think about it, what extent do you NEED the pussy? NEEDING pussy sounds bad tbh
just sayin tho.
ima keep it 100. almost everything i do is for the pussy.

·
Registered
20,179 Posts
I feel u OP. Im in that slump now tbh. It just seems like nothing really matters and that most of the things we do in society is mundane and not interesting. Like i still go out and have fun with friends and family, go to college and have talents but at the end of the day i still have those feelings that kind of stops me from fully enjoying life. Its hard to explain but keep ur head up OP

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
People saying get off ktt shut up. I've learned alot from being on this website, although its probably a phase and i wont spend my whole life hear, you can learn stuff from others. op, just try to find yourself. Sit down with someone who loves you and have a talk, even i wouldn't  mind talking to you if you want to skype. Just reflect on yourself, and who you want to be.

·
Registered
474 Posts
klasti said:
People saying get off ktt shut up. I've learned alot from being on this website, although its probably a phase and i wont spend my whole life hear, you can learn stuff from others. op, just try to find yourself. Sit down with someone who loves you and have a talk, even i wouldn't  mind talking to you if you want to skype. Just reflect on yourself, and who you want to be.
murricans so caring and thoughtful. no **** tho

·
Registered
773 Posts
Wajjakorn said:
I don't have any real big goals or whatever, I don't even know what I want in life.
i think this is the reason for your lack of motivation. you need to figure out what it is that you want to achieve, so you can be motivated to work towards that.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts