Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.whutupdoe.com/watch-the-throne-review.html

"Synopsis: I feel sorry for those of you who bought tour tickets for this album. Good luck with that. Bottom line, you should have known how shitty and half-assed this album was going to be when that kaleidoscope/Microsoft Word Clip Art cover leaked. This is easily the weakest, wackest, most disappointing album of 2011 and possibly of the past 10 years. And probably will be for the NEXT 10 years.

Guess what's going to happen, though? It's going to sell like crazy as they both have given the royal middle finger to not only their fans but independent retailers across the world. There are just those class of people who are sheep. And that's why…"

This guy...negative reviews on EVERY song!

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
:fly:

A lot of people that were disappointed with MBDTF were disappointed with WTT

they're both masterpeices

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
I agree with him :oblivious:
I'm glad that I live outside the US and I didn't buy any tickets :oblivious:

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
Slate said:
http://www.whutupdoe.com/watch-the-throne-review.html

"Synopsis: I feel sorry for those of you who bought tour tickets for this album. Good luck with that. Bottom line, you should have known how shitty and half-assed this album was going to be when that kaleidoscope/Microsoft Word Clip Art cover leaked. This is easily the weakest, wackest, most disappointing album of 2011 and possibly of the past 10 years. And probably will be for the NEXT 10 years.

Guess what's going to happen, though? It's going to sell like crazy as they both have given the royal middle finger to not only their fans but independent retailers across the world. There are just those class of people who are sheep. And that's why…"

This guy...negative reviews on EVERY song!
Stopped reading where he thought it was made backs on backs on backs instead if magnesia

:work:

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
hate can sure make someone sound stupid.

lmao.

"This is easily the weakest, wackest, most disappointing album of 2011 and possibly of the past 10 years. And probably will be for the NEXT 10 years."

really? so from like 2001-2021 everyone will look back like...remember how shitty that album was?

USA Today 4/4

Allhiphop 9/10

*more positive ratings to come*

·
Registered
302 Posts
Theyre expecting something similar to the older albums but NO, FUCK THEM, THIS IS REAL, THIS IS NEW, AMAZINNNNNN.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
devmoore said:
Theyre expecting something similar to the older albums but NO, FUCK THEM, THIS IS REAL, THIS IS NEW, AMAZINNNNNN.
:h5: In with the new, out with the old.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
It's not spectacular but I don't know how you could go this far to make a statement like this.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts