Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And yeah, I know this has been asked on that OTHER site, but I was thinking about buying it.  Who has read it?? Was it a good read?? Anything in there that a die-hard Kanye fan would appreciate??  :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,706 Posts
I've read it, personally i'm a big fan of reading in general, I like to read different things in my free time,
but I read this book and you should definitely buy it bro.
The first chapters go on about how Donda's parent's (Ye's grandparents) were strict on her about education, and sooner or later she became devout to education.
I don't wanna give it away, but later in the book, When CD released, Donda bought like 10 copies, and listened to them all in her car in the Best Buy parking lot.

:sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean to tell me she listened to College Dropout in the Best Buy parking lot, TEN TIMES in a row???  What a proud mama.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,706 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
You mean to tell me she listened to College Dropout in the Best Buy parking lot, TEN TIMES in a row???  What a proud mama.
Yes, she did.
If my mama would do that, I would NEVER leave home.
And also she liked to inspire Kanye on making rap,
my mom doesn't want to me to do shit like that.

R.I.P Donda.

:sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,462 Posts
God said:
I've read it, personally i'm a big fan of reading in general, I like to read different things in my free time,
but I read this book and you should definitely buy it bro.
The first chapters go on about how Donda's parent's (Ye's grandparents) were strict on her about education, and sooner or later she became devout to education.
I don't wanna give it away, but later in the book, When CD released, Donda bought like 10 copies, and listened to them all in her car in the Best Buy parking lot.

:sarc2:
Is there an E-book of it? Not much of an reader, but if I could switch it off with MSN/Twitter I would try to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,706 Posts
Touchmysky said:
Is there an E-book of it? Not much of an reader, but if I could switch it off with MSN/Twitter I would try to.
LOL, I hate E-Books I always get distracted, but I don't know

:kanyeshrug:

Just go to like amazon, and buy a copy.
There's nothing like a book with pages

:cjshrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,077 Posts
big Ye fan but the book was meh... a lot of it is donda telling parents how they should raise their child and it just got boring for me
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,275 Posts
Santiago said:
big Ye fan but the book was meh... a lot of it is donda telling parents how they should raise their child and it just got boring for me
+1

I did like reading it overall, there were interesting parts and some inside look at stuff like the accident and the George Bush incident that I found interesting. And it does give a pretty good look at how he was growing up. But ya there's a lot of parts where she's just talking about stuff I could care less about lol.
 
G

·
YeezyDude said:
Do you also have a link for "Thank You And You're Welcome"?
Sorry no, i could scan my book in? Since the fonts is really big and it takes 15 mins to read that book anyways..
 
G

·
YeezyDude said:
Plus shipping or how? Anyway yes I want one.
Naah think shipping will be applied, maybe 75 DKR then, since u are ordering from the UK site and when they ship to Denmark, they ship from germany, so the shipping aint that expensive..
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top