Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
Not the low quality DDot shit, but I can't get the Ticketmaster ones to work either so I guess I'm not listening to snippets....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,646 Posts
ManicMojo said:
I'm not :work:
I am disappoint in all the KTT fam listening to them in the WTT thread. Had to get out of there.
Just wanted to see who else is with me.
where did this even come from? like who found that shit....its so random to me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SP said:
:h5:
RelaxRelapse said:
Not the low quality DDot shit, but I can't get the Ticketmaster ones to work either so I guess I'm not listening to snippets....
Same thing happened to me, I haven't heard shit. We're gonna' have 14-16 new tracks to listen to. :h5:

SpotLight said:
listened to TMB only for now. so remastered my ears came.
:cmon: I'm waiting for tomorrow.
B-ri said:
where did this even come from? like who found that shit....its so random to me
This dude named NBABALLER, 1st post too. lol!
edawg said:
listened to TMB and Who Gon Stop Me

I was about to make this thread. we mus distract eachother!
lol yeah, had to get out of that thread. smh.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,378 Posts
i listenend to TMB, but only cos we've pretty much heard it alraedy
other than that nothing
so hard not to listen to the Murder to Excellence snippet
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,611 Posts
imiweli said:
i listenend to TMB, but only cos we've pretty much heard it alraedy
other than that nothing
so hard not to listen to the Murder to Excellence snippet
It's the best song by far

:epic:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imiweli said:
i listenend to TMB, but only cos we've pretty much heard it alraedy
other than that nothing
so hard not to listen to the Murder to Excellence snippet
I understand.
oscartuna said:
fuck snippets. wait a few fucking hours and listen to it in its entirety.
Swag.

Drake Fan said:
snippets are out?


cool


i'll wait to hear the full tracks in high quality
Swag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JRPOLL said:
best album of the decade! go listen now!!! lol
:delfap: :delfap: :delfap: :delfap: :delfap: :delfap: :delfap: :delfap:
:hah:
I wanna' listen to it in it's entirety. Those snippets are so ridiculous. Listening to 1:20 of a song, smh.
 
1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Top