Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this tread from Kanye section.

I downloaded the MOTM leak last year, but I'll be waiting to buy MOTM2. I vowed to wait 'til Nov. 9 and I'll be getting the special edition if there is one. I'll be waiting for Ye's album as well.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Now that I'm at school it might be easier to hold off on downloading the leak.. I'm gonna give it my all not to.. but I can't guarantee anything haha

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm obiously waiting.  So much better when you wait. I havnt even heard Aylin cause I'm young or maniac or trapped in my mind.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
lol this thread got my hyped thinking it leaked >_>

but yah im def gonna DL the leak then buy it when it comes out... plus prly cop the vinyl too

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Msouten said:
lol this thread got my hyped thinking it leaked >_>

but yah im def gonna DL the leak then buy it when it comes out... plus prly cop the vinyl too
shit my bad, i should probably change the thread title lol

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
waiting. did it with pilot talk and 24 hour karate school, and it made that first listen that much more special.

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
Ima buy it...but if the deluxe edition is more than nine bucks on iTunes then I can't buy it lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
Of course I'm going to download the leak. Its way too hard for me to control myself, but that comes along with many versions of the album. Same thing for Kanye. CD(Clean)+Deluxe+Vinyl

1 - 20 of 95 Posts