Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont play this song/ the mood mainly, and on ashin kusher is it "all in my blunt" or "all in my blood"?

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
Um can't you just wait 4 days? Then look at it yourself, or hey you could just listen to the music and pay attention to what he says...

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mattandr3ws said:
Um can't you just wait 4 days? Then look at it yourself, or hey you could just listen to the music and pay attention to what he says...
or i could just ask someone to type it so i can look at it now? that cool? okay.

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
mattandr3ws said:
Ya, OK. Not understanding how you can't just hear the lyrics? Shit baffles me.  :dno:
yeah me too, but to his defense.. there are quite a few lines that are downright inaudible.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
mr.cudi said:
dont play this song/ the mood mainly, and on ashin kusher is it "all in my blunt" or "all in my blood"?
marijuana and yes I want to know just that too lol

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mattandr3ws said:
Ya, OK. Not understanding how you can't just hear the lyrics? Shit baffles me.  :dno:
GOODGreenFiend said:
yeah me too, but to his defense.. there are quite a few lines that are downright inaudible.
obviously i hear most of the words but for the mumbly ones i was curious to see the actual lyrics

and i get that i could see them in a few days but since he has it now if he doesn't mind typing them, why not see them now?

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
mr.cudi said:
that was what i heard originally but then some people on here said blunt then i was confused haha
damn.. i need my lyric book for reference! hahah. i thought it only came with the deluxe though. WTF! i feel like there isn't gonna be anything different with the deluxe except the DVD and packaging.

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
mr.cudi said:
obviously i hear most of the words but for the mumbly ones i was curious to see the actual lyrics

and i get that i could see them in a few days but since he has it now if he doesn't mind typing them, why not see them now?
Fair enough. Didn't mean to attack you or anything, was mostly just curious about it.  :salute:

·
Registered
43,387 Posts
its "blunt" ;)
but yeah the lyrics are kind hard to read and I think the deluxe edition has a extra "lyric book" or something similar!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts