Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
that made me lol, but i might if my friends won't hurry up and get some money so we can order some damn tickets already

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DarkTwistedReality said:
that made me lol, but i might if my friends won't hurry up and get some money so we can order some damn tickets already
you better hurry dude! plus show up with a buzz and meeting people is easy.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
xXdreaMvilleXx said:
you better hurry dude! plus show up with a buzz and meeting people is easy.
this. OP, alot of people who sit floor and/or really close go by themselves for that very reason. I've been to alot of concerts and I've seen people do all the time. you DEFINITELY won't be the only one doing it. But yea just show up with a buzz and you'll be good.

·
Registered
63 Posts
**raises hand** and I don't care..people are gonna be sitting next to me..and in the end we ALL are going to enjoy ourselves no matter WHO we are with..that is all that matters..

·
Registered
21 Posts
On the first day of presales i couldnt find anything decent by looking for 2 tickets. so I decided to look for solo tickets. managed to get floor sect 4 tix row 22, then i went in again hoping to atleast find another sec 4 tix and managed to get sec 4 row 21. not together but managed to get the other ticket super close to the other.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts