Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now theraflu is definitely a banger. But for some reason it doesn't seem like a "kanye west song" idk maybe it's just me but i feel that this isn't the type of beat/lyrics kanye of a year and a half ago would normally do. Is he in a new phase right now? WTT was sub-par, it wasn't a great album, it was sort of all over the place. That's how I kind of feel about kanye...I'm a bit confused as to what direction he's taking..and not really in a good way. Who the fuck is ye?

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
What I said in a similar thread: I like Ye because he made albums like CD, 808s and MBDTF. Those were albums nobody else in the game was touching because he was on a whole different level musically. Ignorant Ye rapping over a banger doesn't really set himself apart from a lot of other elite mainstream rappers.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yeezus Christ said:
What I said in a similar thread: I like Ye because he made albums like CD, 808s and MBDTF. Those were albums nobody else in the game was touching because he was on a whole different level musically. Ignorant Ye rapping over a banger doesn't really set himself apart from a lot of other elite mainstream rappers.
Every song he makes doesn't have to be innovative as fuck.  Sometimes we just want to hear Yeezy spaz and sometimes Yeezy just feels like spazzing.

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Yeeezy said:
is it just a hype track or is it rumored to be off his next solo...?
It's a hype track.

I hope he develops on it and makes the beat "castle music."

1 - 20 of 95 Posts