Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
USC is one of the most expensive private school in California.. UCLA is a public school that's why it's slightly cheaper plus they have a better campus in a VERY expensive neighborhood, Westwood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
love.denise said:
USC is one of the most expensive private school in California.. UCLA is a public school that's why it's slightly cheaper plus they have a better campus in a VERY expensive neighborhood, Westwood.
expensive neighborhood? fuck that. living in a cheap part of town and i'll take a 8 hour drive to school
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,020 Posts
ktothe2 said:
what's the worst that could happen? (would be hard to get a family member to stay there since my parents are immigrants with their only family in america living in ny)

i mean i guess i could rent it out to someone (what are the laws in renting out a rental to someone?) but giving it to a homeless dude would be dope
ur joking right?  :-\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
joe said:
Well who gives a shit you have like three months of college before the world explodes DO IT UP LIVE IN BRENTWOOD .
lirl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
584 Posts
VERY expensive unless you have 3 roommates, your rent will be around $600 for a crappy old apartment near school. Westwood is right next to Beverly Hills and Bel Air so it's very nice and exclusive.. USC is in a bad neighborhood, students are now relocating to Downtown to live in a better area. There is no cheap part of town in LA, lol. Unless you live in South LA and that you'll probably take 2+ hours on public transportation and an hour driving..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
ktothe2 said:
expensive neighborhood? fuck that. living in a cheap part of town and i'll take a 8 hour drive to school
Well good for you, cause if you go to USC, you can live in the ghetto and just walk across the street to school :)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
love.denise said:
VERY expensive unless you have 3 roommates, your rent will be around $600 for a crappy old apartment near school. Westwood is right next to Beverly Hills and Bel Air so it's very nice and exclusive.. USC is in a bad neighborhood, students are now relocating to Downtown to live in a better area. There is no cheap part of town in LA, lol. Unless you live in South LA and that you'll probably take 2+ hours on public transportation and an hour driving..
whats like the average monthly rent in south la?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Matt79d said:
Well good for you, cause if you go to USC, you can live in the ghetto and just walk across the street to school :)
hahaa. i did lirl to this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
ktothe2 said:
whats like the average monthly rent in south la?
Well I mean it all depends on what you want.. I mean if you want to live in a studio in a crappy area, you can probably get something for $500. If you want to live in a 1br in a decent area, your probably looking at $900 and it just goes up with location, amenities, quality, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
fuck 900+ a month. gimme that crappy studio, ill fix it up like candice olson
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,020 Posts
ktothe2 said:
fuck 900+ a month. gimme that crappy studio, ill fix it up like candice olson
man fuck that just pay someone in inglewood to get ur mail for ya for a year and u can get it that way.....genius idea tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
how much would that cost me?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Block said:
man fuck that just pay someone in inglewood to get ur mail for ya for a year and u can get it that way.....genius idea tbh
yeah but i wanna LIVE in LA for the rest of my life. im not coming back home (well one weekend a year, that's it)

can't live in a mailbox
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,223 Posts
ktothe2 said:
yeah but i wanna LIVE in LA for the rest of my life. im not coming back home (well one weekend a year, that's it)

can't live in a mailbox
I think he means pay someone to get your mail for the year before you move out there..

It would kinda suck to lease a place and not live in it.. thats $700 a month that could be better spent elsewhere.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,020 Posts
ktothe2 said:
yeah but i wanna LIVE in LA for the rest of my life. im not coming back home (well one weekend a year, that's it)

can't live in a mailbox
Ya but you can move there after the year and change ur address again....never mind probably illegal...

It would work tho  :shh:
 
21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Top