Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hasnt he always been like this?

isnt this why youre a fan of kanye west? kanye, the enigma, the troubled genius, the outspoken "dont give a fuck" kanye west?

"george bush doesn't care about black people"
vs.
a dig at taylor swift?
or
a comment about someone he grew up watching on tv, bill cosby?

nothing is wrong with ye. somethings wrong with ktt and the general public. why everyone gotta be so "PC" now?

yall fake fans forreal

·
Banned
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LateRegistration said:
I hope he is.
"Lost In This Plastic Life"

ye knows this life is bullshit. hes unafraid and he doesnt give a fuck anymore. that aint crazy thats real.

·
Registered
24,153 Posts
Naw I became a fan of Kanye because of the pink polo wearing, flamboyant, backpacker hentai watching rapper that aimed to change hip hop :jordancry:

·
Banned
5,932 Posts
kanye boy said:
"Lost In This Plastic Life"

ye knows this life is bullshit. hes unafraid and he doesnt give a fuck anymore. that aint crazy thats real.
if this was true he wouldn't be bragging about all of the plastic he has

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
kanye boy said:
hasnt he always been like this?

isnt this why youre a fan of kanye west? kanye, the enigma, the troubled genius, the outspoken "dont give a fuck" kanye west?

"george bush doesn't care about black people"
vs.
a dig at taylor swift?
or
a comment about someone he grew up watching on tv, bill cosby?

nothing is wrong with ye. somethings wrong with ktt and the general public. why everyone gotta be so "PC" now?

yall fake fans forreal
Thank you OP. What happened? I joined this site thinking y'all knew Kanye was like this. I was wrong. You guys just want him to be a slave that makes music. :(

·
Registered
334 Posts
he always been crazy

but i still think half of what he does is calculated just to get a reaction

now if those things are negative and he still does it and it makes life harder for him maybe that could be considered crazy

i dont fuckin know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts