Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
126,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TrappedInMyDome said:
Yeah its so fucking dope. The scientist is one of my favorite songs ever and this just gives a whole new feel. Wish he wouldve spat some bars doe.
yeah, i cant imagine how dope it would be if he rapped on it

·
Registered
76,877 Posts
MrDoItAlone said:
Definitely.
Samples a lot of good stuff. Kinda' disappointed he's not producing Wizard; Dot's songs are good but his sound is similar. Day N Nite, Marijuana, Trapped in My Mind; all revolved around keys."Know Why" is a bit different. Perfect is the Word and Rocket sound similar to each other :cmon:

·
Registered
958 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Samples a lot of good stuff. Kinda' disappointed he's not producing Wizard; Dot's songs are good but his sound is similar. Day N Nite, Marijuana, Trapped in My Mind; all revolved around keys."Know Why" is a bit different. Perfect is the Word and Rocket sound similar to each other :cmon:
tbh, I'm not a big fan of Dot, Marijuana is great so is Know Why, but as you said his songs sound similiar and sometimes I think he is the reason for all this new stuff cudi is trying out :D

I think Emile has a good feeling what kind of beat fits Cudi and what not.

·
Registered
76,877 Posts
MrDoItAlone said:
tbh, I'm not a big fan of Dot, Marijuana is great so is Know Why, but as you said his songs sound similiar and sometimes I think he is the reason for all this new stuff cudi is trying out :D

I think Emile has a good feeling what kind of beat fits Cudi and what not.
:h5:  Definitely. Hopefully he works on MOTM3. I heard he was.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.