Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
123,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

its the song in the MOTM 1 documentary
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
123,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TrappedInMyDome said:
I think emile, not too sure though
yeah it sounds like him, im just wondering cus it sounds awesome as hell
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,732 Posts
Gulpin said:
yeah it sounds like him, im just wondering cus it sounds awesome as hell
Yeah its so fucking dope. The scientist is one of my favorite songs ever and this just gives a whole new feel. Wish he wouldve spat some bars doe.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
123,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TrappedInMyDome said:
Yeah its so fucking dope. The scientist is one of my favorite songs ever and this just gives a whole new feel. Wish he wouldve spat some bars doe.
yeah, i cant imagine how dope it would be if he rapped on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
MrDoItAlone said:
Definitely.
Samples a lot of good stuff. Kinda' disappointed he's not producing Wizard; Dot's songs are good but his sound is similar. Day N Nite, Marijuana, Trapped in My Mind; all revolved around keys."Know Why" is a bit different. Perfect is the Word and Rocket sound similar to each other :cmon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
957 Posts
ManicMojo said:
Samples a lot of good stuff. Kinda' disappointed he's not producing Wizard; Dot's songs are good but his sound is similar. Day N Nite, Marijuana, Trapped in My Mind; all revolved around keys."Know Why" is a bit different. Perfect is the Word and Rocket sound similar to each other :cmon:
tbh, I'm not a big fan of Dot, Marijuana is great so is Know Why, but as you said his songs sound similiar and sometimes I think he is the reason for all this new stuff cudi is trying out :D

I think Emile has a good feeling what kind of beat fits Cudi and what not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
MrDoItAlone said:
tbh, I'm not a big fan of Dot, Marijuana is great so is Know Why, but as you said his songs sound similiar and sometimes I think he is the reason for all this new stuff cudi is trying out :D

I think Emile has a good feeling what kind of beat fits Cudi and what not.
:h5:  Definitely. Hopefully he works on MOTM3. I heard he was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,949 Posts
MrDoItAlone said:
It would suck if Cudi wouldn't work with Emile and Pat for MOTM3 tbh... but I dont know man.
Are they still down ?
Yea there working together for it, idk where the source of this is though.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top