Kanye to The banner

Do you like the Kanye "HUH"?

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Lavender Blonde said:
Lol, he's been doing it since The College Dropout...
oh woah, i just remembered he did it on Jesus Walks. and even then it was a little different. i'm tellin you dude, that's literally the only thing i can think of. another example would be nice.

the fact of the matter is, Yeezy been on that HUH overkill the past year or so. and i love it

·
Registered
8,858 Posts
Memphis said:
oh woah, i just remembered he did it on Jesus Walks. and even then it was a little different. i'm tellin you dude, that's literally the only thing i can think of. another example would be nice.

the fact of the matter is, Yeezy been on that HUH overkill the past year or so. and i love it
"Yo G, they can't stop me from rapping, can they? Can they, huh?"

Yeah, it sounded less rough back then. He's done it a lot earlier than 2010 tho, is all I'm saying but I definitely agree, it become more prevalent like, after/around Graduation.

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Lavender Blonde said:
"Yo G, they can't stop me from rapping, can they? Can they, huh?"

Yeah, it sounded less rough back then. He's done it a lot earlier than 2010 tho, is all I'm saying but I definitely agree, it become more relevant like, after/during Graduation.
yeah, he definitely used to do some "huh", but the "HEUHH!!?" didn't start until; 2010 methinks.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts