Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 391 Posts

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sat through an hour and a half long lecture about how terrible Israel is, how terrible the United States is for supporting Israel, how the United States should understand that 9/11 happened in part due to that support, etc.

I love going to school learning to hate my country. It's fun.

I'm a US Citizen. Teachers are basically saying how horrible the US is for supporting Israel. It's...embarrassing.

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
if dj khaled and drake can get along..

then why not Israel and Palestine??

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:
I just sat through an hour and a half long lecture about how terrible Israel is, how terrible the United States is for supporting Israel, how the United States should understand that 9/11 happened in part due to that support, etc.

Israel really is responsible for a lot of things. It sucks that it's your country but you have nothing to do with the politics, i'm assuming. just brush it off, take off ur reg yamakka, put on ur bball yamakka, and go hoop it off my dude

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BrickSquad said:
Israel really is responsible for a lot of things. It sucks that it's your country but you have nothing to do with the politics, i'm assuming. just brush it off, take off ur reg yamakka, put on ur bball yamakka, and go hoop it off my dude
Talking about the United States. Not Israel. Haha. Basically that we should be upset with the government for causing 9/11 and so on and so forth by supporting Israel.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:
Talking about the United States. Not Israel. Haha. Basically that we should be upset with the government for causing 9/11 and so on and so forth by supporting Israel.
oh dont even get me started on the US. Israel's bad and stuff, but i'm ashamed to call myself a Bosnian-American in this day and age. America is by far the worst country on the face of the earth

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BrickSquad said:
oh dont even get me started on the US. Israel's bad and stuff, but i'm ashamed to call myself a Bosnian-American in this day and age. America is by far the worst country on the face of the earth
You might have to rant, because I am not ashamed of my country.

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:

Its the truth doe.. u guys are the little bitch ass kid on the playground who tries to be the tuff bully and needs to get his ass beat but no one can touch because ur big friend will step in..

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Israel can suck a dick, tbh.
American figures of authority don't rly have a choice but to back em tho. There's such a big pro Israeli political force, anyone that backs Palestine will be voted out in no time.

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ItouchedURmom said:
Its the truth doe.. u guys are the little bitch ass kid on the playground who tries to be the tuff bully and needs to get his ass beat but no one can touch because ur big friend will step in..
Israel has nuclear weapons, I am sure they would be just fine. That and they will prevent Iran from obtaining them, so they should be okay.

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We honestly cannot have this many people who are sticking up for the region that is referred to as Palestine can we? This is rather amazing.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:
We honestly cannot have this many people who are sticking up for the region that is referred to as Palestine can we? This is rather amazing.
Yeah, since when do the innocent get stuck up for these days anyway.

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Shamalamadingdong said:
Innocent. Yup. They have never done anything wrong ever. Makes sense to me. Next?
You guise started it. Oh yeah, and then blew up your own shit as well as the Palestinians, lmao.

·
Banned
16,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zeddy said:
You guise started it. Oh yeah, and then blew up your own shit as well as the Palestinians, lmao.
Oh good. The you started it argument. Solid work.
As I already explained, not my country. I am a US Citizen.

1 - 20 of 391 Posts