Kanye to The banner

Who knows when Israel became the demon of the world?

3406 Views 390 Replies 59 Participants Last post by  ItouchedURmom
I just sat through an hour and a half long lecture about how terrible Israel is, how terrible the United States is for supporting Israel, how the United States should understand that 9/11 happened in part due to that support, etc.

I love going to school learning to hate my country. It's fun.

I'm a US Citizen. Teachers are basically saying how horrible the US is for supporting Israel. It's...embarrassing.
1 - 20 of 391 Posts
1st page :popcorn:

but for real:

Constantine said:
fuck israel though
if dj khaled and drake can get along..

then why not Israel and Palestine??
Yea that seems to be the growing message.
Israel really is responsible for a lot of things. It sucks that it's your country but you have nothing to do with the politics, i'm assuming. just brush it off, take off ur reg yamakka, put on ur bball yamakka, and go hoop it off my dude
Shamalamadingdong said:
I just sat through an hour and a half long lecture about how terrible Israel is, how terrible the United States is for supporting Israel, how the United States should understand that 9/11 happened in part due to that support, etc.

Talking about the United States. Not Israel. Haha. Basically that we should be upset with the government for causing 9/11 and so on and so forth by supporting Israel.
BrickSquad said:
Israel really is responsible for a lot of things. It sucks that it's your country but you have nothing to do with the politics, i'm assuming. just brush it off, take off ur reg yamakka, put on ur bball yamakka, and go hoop it off my dude
oh dont even get me started on the US. Israel's bad and stuff, but i'm ashamed to call myself a Bosnian-American in this day and age. America is by far the worst country on the face of the earth
Shamalamadingdong said:
Talking about the United States. Not Israel. Haha. Basically that we should be upset with the government for causing 9/11 and so on and so forth by supporting Israel.
You might have to rant, because I am not ashamed of my country.
BrickSquad said:
oh dont even get me started on the US. Israel's bad and stuff, but i'm ashamed to call myself a Bosnian-American in this day and age. America is by far the worst country on the face of the earth
Its the truth doe.. u guys are the little bitch ass kid on the playground who tries to be the tuff bully and needs to get his ass beat but no one can touch because ur big friend will step in..
Shamalamadingdong said:

Israel can suck a dick, tbh.
American figures of authority don't rly have a choice but to back em tho. There's such a big pro Israeli political force, anyone that backs Palestine will be voted out in no time.
Israel has nuclear weapons, I am sure they would be just fine. That and they will prevent Iran from obtaining them, so they should be okay.
ItouchedURmom said:
Its the truth doe.. u guys are the little bitch ass kid on the playground who tries to be the tuff bully and needs to get his ass beat but no one can touch because ur big friend will step in..
We honestly cannot have this many people who are sticking up for the region that is referred to as Palestine can we? This is rather amazing.
Constantine said:
fuck israel though
Yeah, since when do the innocent get stuck up for these days anyway.
Shamalamadingdong said:
We honestly cannot have this many people who are sticking up for the region that is referred to as Palestine can we? This is rather amazing.
Innocent. Yup. They have never done anything wrong ever. Makes sense to me. Next?
Zeddy said:
Yeah, since when do the innocent get stuck up for these days anyway.
SPIDEY said:

You guise started it. Oh yeah, and then blew up your own shit as well as the Palestinians, lmao.
Shamalamadingdong said:
Innocent. Yup. They have never done anything wrong ever. Makes sense to me. Next?
SPIDEY said:

Oh good. The you started it argument. Solid work.
As I already explained, not my country. I am a US Citizen.
Zeddy said:
You guise started it. Oh yeah, and then blew up your own shit as well as the Palestinians, lmao.
1 - 20 of 391 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.