Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts
G

·
SideWays408 said:
Its cool the first 1 or 2 times.

Sorry guys... not everyone enjoys listening to Chris Rock talking when they want to listen to music. Some people like the beat and like it, some people (like me) would rather click repeat and listen to the beat AND Kanye (you know.... actual music).
Then why complain? Why not just rip it from youtube and end the rip before the skit? Or just stop listening at a certain point? Or just not listen to the song? All very simple and logical solutions.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
Then why complain? Why not just rip it from youtube and end the rip before the skit? Or just stop listening at a certain point? Or just not listen to the song? All very simple and logical solutions.
I dont know who is complaining. OP is asking for a request and im agreeing with him. Yes we can do that or someone can but that part out. They are all logical solutions. You are talking as if people are spamming the boards about this or something. Sorry buddy, you are making it a bigger deal then i am. This is a discussion board and im discussing. You on the other hand i have no idea what you are doing.

G

·
SideWays408 said:
I dont know who is complaining. OP is asking for a request and im agreeing with him. Yes we can do that or someone can but that part out. They are all logical solutions. You are talking as if people are spamming the boards about this or something. Sorry buddy, you are making it a bigger deal then i am. This is a discussion board and im discussing. You on the other hand i have no idea what you are doing.
Stop talking in circles and whipe your fucking tears, kid. It was just a couple of suggestions. I assure you, I don't care nearly as much as you think I do.

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
Stop talking in circles and whipe your fucking tears, kid. It was just a couple of suggestions. I assure you, I don't care nearly as much as you think I do.
I love how dirty you are

I want to creep up behind you and force your body to bend forward. Then I want to stick my fat cawk inside your asshole and thrust intensely. For the finale, I want to unleash a fierce load onto your cringed brow.

:)

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
I assure you no one is crying. And once again, you prove you care very much. You dont lie very well do you?

btw

Pretty retarded suggestions. Thanks though.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
its long but necessary u kno the shyt kanye be saying he said suttin about music artist but he say they are necessary to the game so chris rock is necessary to this song its so different i like it im keeping it

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I will and for the time being have already cut the song short on my Itunes just before it starts. It ruined a totally awesome song

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
It's part of the story of the song.  Did you not hear the Ye Lyrics before?

He called his girl.  She didn't pick up but accidentally buttdialed him back.  Chris Rock's thing is the fucking buttdial.  I just got that and it kind of blew my mind.  It's his girl cheating on him.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Luke said:
It's part of the story of the song.  Did you not hear the Ye Lyrics before?

He called his girl.  She didn't pick up but accidentally buttdialed him back.  Chris Rock's thing is the fucking buttdial.  I just got that and it kind of blew my mind.  It's his girl cheating on him.
Thats cool bro. I dont think people have a problem understanding it. Once you read a story 1 or 2 times you usually stop. I dont know many people that read a story 500 times, or in this case a chapter since the album will be the book. Now we just want to listen to the amazing song he created.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
SideWays408 said:
Thats cool bro. I dont think people have a problem understanding it. Once you read a story 1 or 2 times you usually stop. I dont know many people that read a story 500 times, or in this case a chapter since the album will be the book. Now we just want to listen to the amazing song he created.
I don't get your point. You don't want to read (listen to) a chapter (song) 500 times but you want to listen to the song?  You're not making sense.

G

·
SideWays408 said:
I assure you no one is crying. And once again, you prove you care very much. You dont lie very well do you?

btw

Pretty retarded suggestions. Thanks though.
You are so boring. I need someone to argue with that's actually worthy. "Retarded" is the best adjective you could come up with? Not only is it able-ist (which is an issue in itsself) it's also not original, clever, funny, witty, etc...

I have pissed more insulting things than you have said to me in this thread.

Besides that, this whole ordeal is pointless. You don't like the talking. I do. Fin.

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
He wants to listen to the actual song, not the chris rock part. Its not that bad dude. Let him cut it if he wants.

G

·
DK- said:
I love how dirty you are

I want to creep up behind you and force your body to bend forward. Then I want to stick my fat cawk inside your asshole and thrust intensely. For the finale, I want to unleash a fierce load onto your cringed brow.

:)
Of course you do. Who could blame you? I'm downright peachy.

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
dude, DO NOT CUT THE SONG. Once you guys hear the whole album you will hear the story he is telling. The album is going to be kinda like a book in an album

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
See, but it's not about that. I don't care about him wanting to cut it. I simply defended the skit, and then said "stop complaining."

At this point, we're just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Oh. I was talking to Luke tho >_>.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Sorry for being opposed to altering artwork to suit individual tastes.  If you don't like it, don't listen to the song.  It's censorship.  I'm not going to cut the dick off the statue of David because I don't like it - it's part of the piece of art. 

21 - 40 of 71 Posts