Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
I also feel as if my musical sensibilities are better than Kanye West's.

I'm also changing some of the flowers in Picasso's Still Life, they piss me off.

:sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
From now on, when you listen to the song, you need to listen to the entire 2 minutes of crap at the end. That won't get old fast.
Listened through it five times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,646 Posts
yea that Chris Rock part is funny now, but eventually I'll get tired of it....So hopefully somebody(YeezyDude) can make regular version of Blame Game and extended version....or someone could just make Best Birthday a seperate skit :dno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
B-ri said:
yea that Chris Rock part is funny now, but eventually I'll get tired of it....So hopefully somebody(YeezyDude) can make regular version of Blame Game and extended version....or someone could just make Best Birthday a seperate skit :dno:
It's really simple, I think you can even set your iTunes to stop playing at a certain time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
C'mon, its way too long.
yeah i agree. Its not music so i dont care if someone gets rid of it. Sorry Kanye... i only care about your ART if it comes in the form of music.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
SideWays408 said:
yeah i agree. Its not music so i dont care if someone gets rid of it. Sorry Kanye... i only care about your ART if it comes in the form of music.
I'm painting over the album cover and CD artwork, it pisses me off too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
SideWays408 said:
yeah i agree. Its not music so i dont care if someone gets rid of it. Sorry Kanye... i only care about your ART if it comes in the form of music.
Would have preferred Runaway was 35 minutes of black screen w/ Audio.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
Luke said:
I'm painting over the album cover and CD artwork, it pisses me off too.
Luke said:
Would have preferred Runaway was 35 minutes of black screen w/ Audio.
Mmm no reason to paint over the album cover. Im not going to be forced to look at it for 2min before opening the album, so i could care less. Why would you prefer a black screen w/ Audio??  I can understand if you want something else playing instead of Runaway but a black screen?? I guess you could have just turned the brightness all the way down or something.

Yeah i dont care if you are doing these things and anyone who does is a fucking retard who should choke on dick and if you care so much to try and insult them by pretending that you are going to do what they are but on the next level thinking that its clever should probably just slit their own throat. Dont you agree with me?? If someone does that to you they are pretty much worthless huh?? Of-course you agree with me :p
Well, do what you want that will help you enjoy the album.!
 
1

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I loved it alot. It kind of wouldn't be the same song without. Even though it was supposed to be funny it was kinda eerie and melancholy up against the beat. I kept expecting something terrible to happen.

Kanye knows exactly what the fuck he's doing. Stop pissing on the filet mignon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,754 Posts
LeRollingStoner said:
I loved it alot. It kind of wouldn't be the same song without. Even though it was supposed to be funny it was kinda eerie and melancholy up against the beat. I kept expecting something terrible to happen.

Kanye knows exactly what the fuck he's doing. Stop pissing on the filet mignon.
Its cool the first 1 or 2 times.

Sorry guys... not everyone enjoys listening to Chris Rock talking when they want to listen to music. Some people like the beat and like it, some people (like me) would rather click repeat and listen to the beat AND Kanye (you know.... actual music).
 
1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Top