Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lupe Fiasco or Mos Def?

I know that most of you are going to say Lupe based off the fact this is the Lupe section but I've always been a huge Mos Def fan and his lyrics are extremely powerful.
Listen to his verse in this: It starts around 1:28

and of course:
What do you think?

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moodmuzik said:
Lupe easily
easily?

did you even listen to the songs i posted?

"Ends don't meet where the arms (guns) can't reach. Mean streets. Even when It's free it ain't cheap."

That's not even the best one.

·
Registered
18,961 Posts
Mike Deli said:
easily?

did you even listen to the songs i posted?

"Ends don't meet where the arms (guns) can't reach. Mean streets. Even when It's free it ain't cheap."

That's not even the best one.
nice and all but Lupe and it ain't close.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Mike Deli said:
What's lupe's most lyrical song would you say?
failure is the one with ridiculous intelligence, but all lupe songs are basically intelligent, and just lyrically great

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
drop.out said:
failure is the one with ridiculous intelligence, but all lupe songs are basically intelligent, and just lyrically great
it dosnt matter what u say (even tho ur right), hes just going to pull up some mediocre mos def song, and say its more lyrical lol

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MR EKO said:
it dosnt matter what u say (even tho ur right), hes just going to pull up some mediocre mos def song, and say its more lyrical lol
not really. And for you to even say mos def is mediocre lyrically it shows how truly ignorant you are. Saying lupe is better is one thing.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Mike Deli said:
not really. And for you to even say mos def is mediocre lyrically it shows how truly ignorant you are. Saying lupe is better is one thing.
wheres the quote where i said mos def is medicore lyrically?

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MR EKO said:
wheres the quote where i said mos def is medicore lyrically?
we are talking about lyrics here. read the title of the thread. 

and did you listen to the songs that i gave as examples, they are nowhere close to mediocre lyrically or musically

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Mike Deli said:
we are talking about lyrics here. read the title of the thread. 

and did you listen to the songs that i gave as examples, they are nowhere close to mediocre lyrically or musically
lupe>mos def

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stinky said:
mos def wins this one, has done way more for hip-hop in general, has a bigger fan base / following and is arguably the better rapper
thank you,
i thought i was going to have to move this to another section to get some unbiased opinions

1 - 20 of 129 Posts