1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
dopee as always. looking forward to that tape

·
Registered
661 Posts
I love this beat. As always, this shit is dope. I appreciate the perspective you're coming from in your lyrics, cuz i can empathize with most of them at this stage in my life. Did you make the beat? If so, or if you know the producer, i'm definitely tryna get one or two of his beats. Need one more track to finish this tape i'm dropping on the 5th.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tdotman said:
Damn man I can't wait.
I'll either put it out tonight or tomorrow homie!

BackpackMatt said:
I love this beat. As always, this shit is dope. I appreciate the perspective you're coming from in your lyrics, cuz i can empathize with most of them at this stage in my life. Did you make the beat? If so, or if you know the producer, i'm definitely tryna get one or two of his beats. Need one more track to finish this tape i'm dropping on the 5th.
Thanks man, his name is revolution#9 on here homie is dope, he produced my tape

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
You dope man, compared to everybody else on here especially. Definitely got a dope flow, good ass beat. I like this! You make that beat?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
roBert said:
You dope man, compared to everybody else on here especially. Definitely got a dope flow, good ass beat. I like this! You make that beat?
Nah my homie from here made produced all of my beats for the tape..appreciate the kind words sir!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
IsaiahThe3rd said:
Nah my homie from here made produced all of my beats for the tape..appreciate the kind words sir!
Yo, hes good then man. Stick with him on the beats haha and no prob, we need to stick together as artists. Network!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts