Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today I got my 2 tickets for the 11/5 Izod show. When I ordered the tickets I had to ordered them at separate times. So I got charged on my bank statement twice since it was 2 different orders. BUT, Bank Of America rejected one of the orders because they thought it was an accidental duplicate order. I called Ticketmaster and they said it was all good. I still haven't been charged for one ordered. I'm pretty sure the rule is you have 3 business days to claim your money and if you don't then tough luck. Think I'll get away with this?

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Justin said:
So, today I got my 2 tickets for the 11/5 Izod show. When I ordered the tickets I had to ordered them at separate times. So I got charged on my bank statement twice since it was 2 different orders. BUT, Bank Of America rejected one of the orders because they thought it was an accidental duplicate order. I called Ticketmaster and they said it was all good. I still haven't been charged for one ordered. I'm pretty sure the rule is you have 3 business days to claim your money and if you don't then tough luck. Think I'll get away with this?
howd u manage to get tickets to the saturday izod show today???????I was trying all morning from 10 on

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
macmiller said:
howd u manage to get tickets to the saturday izod show today???????I was trying all morning from 10 on
I got them when it was the pre-sale.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I got 2 tickets on tuesday august 2 upper bowl to the first toronto show on november 23. I was pretty mad cause I needed to get 5 tickets for my friends but it was literally impossible to get on the tuesday. I just happened to try on thursday for 5 tickets lower bowl and got them. So ticket master took back my first 2 tickets I purchased. I should have sold them :cryfam:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts