Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to be honest.. if Kanye and Jay released who gon stop me as a single ( not my fave so shh) , it will do well. I can see it going number one cuz women and people who love dub step (smh) are looking for a mainstream song done well, well they have found it. proof of my theory is its the first song to come after Otis on the iTunes charts, and i guarantee thats cuz of ppl looking for that one song on the album they like the best, and since the avg listener is deff to the things that really matter in music they choose who gon stop me over superior track on the album..

:kanyeshrug:

but anywho wtt solid 7.9 outta ten for me, could go with more and less interludes at the end of songs.. but is dope :work:

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the second half.  Love the flux pavillion sample, but then it just goes down hill, production wise. 

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buck said:
I'm not a big fan of the second half.  Love the flux pavillion sample, but then it just goes down hill, production wise. 
agreed. not gunna lie but im juss saying it has the mainstream feel  :kanyeshrug:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts