Kanye to The banner

out of these 2 (Tyler, The Creator & Hopsin) which would you say DGAF's more? :) [just a fun side no

• Tyler, The Creator

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Hopsin

Votes: 3 75.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is in no way a versus thread just a comparison of art.

example:

Tyler, TC has gone after  Bruno Mars, B.o.B, Haley Williams, Chris Brown (sort of), Jesus, Realign, School & Steve Harvey (post more that you know and ill add to the list)

Hopsin has gone after Tyler, the creator, Lil Wayne, Drake, Rick Ross, Lupe Fiasco, Soulja Boy, Ruthless Records & Novi Novak (post more that you know and ill add to the list)

from my stand point i think going after Bruno Mars B.o.B Haley Williams & Steve Harvey is kinda soft...lets be honest none of them are gunna make a serious diss record back (no future - B.o.B), and going after Jesus, Realign & School is something that can't really defend it's self. its safe to diss someone or something whose not gunna make a diss back. on the other hand we have Hopsin who goes after heavy hitters in the hip hop community Rick Ross, Lupe and as much as you guys wont like me saying it..Lil Wayne lets be honest he has alot of pull in hip hop as far as mainstream rap goes.

Tyler & HOPSIN REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCKKK!

others like Eminem seem to not care aswell.

feel free to voice your opinion on who dosent give more of a fuck in all of hip hop!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.