Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
La Flame said:
ITT: name your favourite artist
I think it's Michael Jackson. He's one of the highest selling artists, has the most awards, is one of the most iconic and loved people on the planet, arguably had the biggest influence on music, and he's undeniably the greatest entertainer ever. Everyone on the planet over the age of 13 (hopefully) can name at least one MJ song, there isn't any other artist who's as widely known as that. He has a song that evokes emotion in everyone. You could argue that his albums "weren't as great as they should be", and that's just preference. I think he has six 10/10 albums (Triumph, Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory), but that's purely personal and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't agree.

Who do you guys think is the greatest artist OAT? :popcorn:

TL;DR - michael jackson

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
La Flame said:
Idk, a good 80% of your argument has nothing to do with the quality
I wrote part of it out but it would've gotten too long

I'm more interested in other people's opinions anyway :sonicshrug:

·
Registered
32,534 Posts
Never really fuck wit MJ like that, but still a solid pick. Ye, bruh makes music that really connects with the soul(especially on CD) & always switches up the sound while executing it well each time. He only has one arguably 10/10 album, but the rest are still top notch. The charisma & emotion he has on the mic is unmatched for me & consistently great beats which is the total package.

·
Premium Member
47,368 Posts
Eminem

First 3 albums classics, Encore still loved great regardless of quality, Relapse lowkey classic, Recovery owned 2010, MMLP2 overhated.
Numbers don't lie.
Skills don't lie either.

·
Premium Member
47,368 Posts
Einfinet said:
Never really fuck wit MJ like that, but still a solid pick. Ye, bruh makes music that really connects with the soul(especially on CD) & always switches up the sound while executing it well each time. He only has one arguably 10/10 album, but the rest are still top notch. The charisma & emotion he has on the mic is unmatched for me & consistently great beats which is the total package.
:golfclap:

·
Banned
2,355 Posts
Einfinet said:
Agree :golfclap:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts