Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to my Mom the other day about trust. I told I don't trust anyone but her because that's just how the world is nowadays, and she told me that whats wrong with the world. Everyone is so Selfish, and caught up in hype of this modern world full of technology that can potently help all of humanity, but is being used to opposed others. She told me that we don't have any leaders, we don't have any thinkers to look up to, all we have are this materialist puppets that waste their money on cars, and things instead of helping their fellow man. Is this true ? Is the world really as bad as she makes it seem ?

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
newsimth1 said:
I believe in God but I don't think that he has as much a part in Humanity as alot of organized religions put it. I think that the health of our species is in our hands, and if we fail, and go down the wrong road, its on us.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She's right... The world is a terrible terrible place. Filled with very greedy people. With the people who actually care being shunned down on by richer more powerful people.

Just look at some of the people on this website.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
TheTruest said:
I was talking to my Mom the other day about trust. I told I don't trust anyone but her because that's just how the world is nowadays, and she told me that whats wrong with the world. Everyone is so Selfish, and caught up in hype of this modern world full of technology that can potently help all of humanity, but is being used to opposed others. She told me that we don't have any leaders, we don't have any thinkers to look up to, all we have are this materialist puppets that waste their money on cars, and things instead of helping their fellow man. Is this true ? Is the world really as bad as she makes it seem ?
how old are you lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts