Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course we hear Tony Williams and Rihanna, but before she starts I hear who I believe is The-Dream. Theres a second female voice after Rihanna, the lyrics "Fast cars, shooting stars" are someone else, Elly Jackson perhaps? And I think I hear Charlie Wilson on the second hook, Who else noticed? But Kanye is a genius to have different artists all on one hook, Runaway revamped my anticipation for MBDTF !

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
KendallDF93 said:
Which part? I kind of forgot the sound of his voice but I was thinking I heard him
the part before evrey other rihanna part where he went oh oh All of the lights oh oh oh all of the lights

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
FudgeSupreme said:
the version we heard only had rihanna tony williams and ye he hasnt added the rest by that point
Yes he had the Dream is in there at the beginning saying"the lights la lights lights" over and over again.It's very silent but it's him for sure.

·
Registered
391 Posts
There is definitely another female voice in there singing along with Rihanna, not sure who though. Possibly another male voice in there as well.

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
The Man said:
You have to listen in headphones to hear the other voices but there's definitely other voices.
Yup i herd a few different voices but honestly couldnt make them out

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Huh?(at above)

Edit: Nvm just snippets.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FudgeSupreme said:
the version we heard only had rihanna tony williams and ye he hasnt added the rest by that point
umm no the song is done, or CLOSE to done, there were other voices on the song you just need to closely listen.

STATED said:
60 people sing that song, and you guessed voices of a 30-second snippet
there's nothing wrong with guessing, an just because it's a snippet doesn't mean the other features couldn't be hard.
and get your numbers right bro haha 11 people and a 1-2 minute snippet

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
gibbs said:
There is definitely another female voice in there singing along with Rihanna, not sure who though. Possibly another male voice in there as well.
it was fergie followed by elly.

this whole A- list choir thing is just genious. sure fire number 1!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts