Kanye to The banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
0 Posts
for everyone calling Wiz whack, hes decent lyrically. he just doesn't demonstrate it anymore.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Mr. Miniblock said:
J. Cole is overrated he is just an average rapper
Wiz is fucking wack
/thread
:facepalm:
J.Cole is more consistant than alot of rappers right now. And wiz switched up for commercial appeal, he was great before the blow up

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
mctate said:
beats weak, lyrics weak, singings weak.

oj and kush was soooooo weak to me. wiz has some alright songs, but srsly he is too overrated, atleast from people i know
Couldn't have said it better myself
And his Taylor Gang groupie fans are annoying as hell .

·
Registered
408 Posts
his old shit is dope

and u know how to spell his name puttin an h in just shows you comin in with a negative attitude...

·
Registered
660 Posts
idk i agree. i feel like pretty much everything from kush & OJ up to now is horrible. he use to be sick as hell though.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
UltraKid said:
Well when people start calling the next best rapper{{like they did with Drake}} then you knoq Wiz Khalifa is overrated but seriously fuck all his bandwagon fans/stans....

Nobody is saying Wiz Khalifa is one of the greatest rappers of all time or that he's an amazing lyricist so no he's not overrated....People just dig his music...
Exactly

·
Registered
22,367 Posts
wiz is good at connecting wit his fans.. most of his fans are weed heads lol.. j. cole has more purpose in his songs hes good but ppl need to calm down abt j.cole putting him up against jay eminem & weezy cuz hes not a top dog .. has no album.. let wiz and j cole blossom n see where the industry takes them.. cant hate on both cuz they giv their fans wat they want every1s different.. not every1 will hav the same taste

61 - 80 of 80 Posts