Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post some shit that proves whiz is a good rapper? Because all the wiz stuff I have heard is terrible. He is an awful rapper.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
overrated? naw, he's rightly rated

He's a decent rapper who makes good music, his swag is what makes him ill

just cause someone is popular doesnt mean their overrated, it just means alot of people like their music

B

·
0 Posts
freshsneakerz said:

just cause someone is popular doesnt mean their overrated, it just means alot of people like their music
J. Cole is overrated Wiz ain't

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
iHateFJ said:
J. Cole is overrated Wiz ain't
how is J Cole overrated?

If you actually listen to his shit and don't skim through it, you'll see he's is just as good as he's made out to be

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
for wiz, i feel like its less about the lyrics and more about the feel of the music. i know it sounds kinda dumb, but he could have been saying pretty much anything in kush and oj and i wouldnt care. the shits just too chill

·
Premium Member
17,180 Posts
Wiz's music just sounds nice, kinda like Cudi when he freestyle's. If you try to dissect it, you're like "meh", but when you just vibe with that shit it's like :allears:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
freshsneakerz said:

This... "his swag is what makes him ill"

·
0 Posts
freshsneakerz said:

Well when people start calling the next best rapper{{like they did with Drake}} then you Wiz Khalifa is overrated but seriously fuck all his bandwagon fans/stans....Wiz Khalifa has been making music with commercial appeal for years...

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
UltraKid said:
Well when people start calling the next best rapper{{like they did with Drake}} then you Wiz Khalifa is overrated but seriously fuck all his bandwagon fans/stans....Wiz Khalifa has been making music with commercial appeal for years...
what ?

·
0 Posts
freshsneakerz said:
Well when people start calling the next best rapper{{like they did with Drake}} then you knoq Wiz Khalifa is overrated but seriously fuck all his bandwagon fans/stans....

Nobody is saying Wiz Khalifa is one of the greatest rappers of all time or that he's an amazing lyricist so no he's not overrated....People just dig his music...

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
UltraKid said:
Well when people start calling the next best rapper{{like they did with Drake}} then you knoq Wiz Khalifa is overrated but seriously fuck all his bandwagon fans/stans....

Nobody is saying Wiz Khalifa is one of the greatest rappers of all time or that he's an amazing lyricist so no he's not overrated....People just dig his music...
exactttly I agree

1 - 20 of 80 Posts