Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at work today, and I was joking around with my boy about the Taylor Swift thing... So we keep saying "Ima Let You Finish But" and finish is with what ever we were talking about, and I said it to this one girl and she went off... She was like Kanye is an asshole, and a dumbass ,and hes a "Racist".... and I was like damn... What?.... So I spent about 30 minutes trying to prove to her that Kanye isn't a racist, and then she would bring other people into the conversation and they all agreed that he was a racist so it was like 6 white people saying Kanye was a racist  and then it was just me and my boy Steve(He's White)  and Steve was just keeping it neutral so he doesn't really count... So Do white people really believe this?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like How is he a Racist?... and the funny part about it, one of the girls who was going hard name is Naomi and one day I was like are you named after Naomi Cambell and she goes "Naw, My dad would never name me after a black women"... and I was like Wooohahhh, What Does that mean?... and the fucked up part about it I played football with her brother and were cool, and I have been over there house a couple times... I was like Damn who's really racist!!!

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
J O N E S  B E A C H said:
Like How is he a Racist?... and the funny part about it, one of the girls who was going hard name is Naomi and one day I was like are you named after Naomi Cambell and she goes "Naw, My dad would never name me after a black women"... and I was like Wooohahhh, What Does that mean?... and the fucked up part about it I played football with her brother and were cool, and I have been over there house a couple times... I was like Damn who's really racist!!!
White people don't even know when they're being racist most of the time, so who cares if they think Kanye is

·
Premium Member
7,083 Posts
Yeah at the last white person meeting it came down to a vote and it was decided that we think he is racist. If it comes to a vote at next year's meeting things may change but for now, KANYE IS RACIST AS FUCK.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.