Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
23,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the 7inch Samsung Galaxy Tab for T-mobile. and I think it time for me to get a new one.
I like the small size factor, so I was thinking of getting the BlackBerry playbook, If not Samsung Tab 10.1 or Hp Touchpad.
and I WONT GET THE IPAD2. I have a Touch and it the same thing.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
RunawayFromMe said:
I currently have the 7inch Samsung Galaxy Tab for T-mobile. and I think it time for me to get a new one.
I like the small size factor, so I was thinking of getting the BlackBerry playbook, If not Samsung Tab 10.1 or Hp Touchpad.
and I WONT GET THE IPAD2. I have a Touch and it the same thing.
Nah it ain't the same bro.... I had an Iphone 4 and a Ipad 2 said fuck the iphone and just got a env 3 the screen makes all the difference think netbook vs full size laptop. but out of all yours they are all good for different reasons just check what the best features are for the OS. Still Ipad2>

·
Premium Member
30,007 Posts
I'd choose between the Samsung Tab and the Motorola Xoom. They're both great tablets, but you might prefer one UI over the other.

·
Registered
21,416 Posts
Kingly said:
Best experience BY FAR. I don't give a fuck if you have an iPod touch, still doesn't compare to the experience you'd get with an iPad 2. Believe me..

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Hova said:
None. They are pretty stupid. My iPad was the biggest waste of money.
This. Bought my mom one christmas and its been in the closet. Lost track of where it was for a few months even

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
JWillZ said:
Sell that shit boi.
She wouldnt allow it. It was a christmas present so i aint complaining. Well kinda

·
Banned
23,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
▲E said:
Best experience BY FAR. I don't give a fuck if you have an iPod touch, still doesn't compare to the experience you'd get with an iPad 2. Believe me..
What experience?? Better graphics that all

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Tablets are useless imo. Actually depends what you wat one for

1 - 20 of 39 Posts