Kanye to The banner

which song deserves...

723 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  TheLostBoy 
#1 ·
well let me rephrase that because i would love to see a video for all of the good friday songs and songs from the album but disregard the fact that Kanye is tired of the regular "music video" so he makes a film and incorporates most of the songs from MBDTF but which songs would u like to see an individual good ol' fashion music video for? this includes GOOD friday songs that wont be on the album...

my top 3 would be:
all of the lights [just because the horns]
so appalled [the cockiness in this song is killer]
mamas boy friend [seeing that he rants on this one]

#8 ·
I don't want a good 'ol fashioned music video, as you put it. Kanye is past that. I would much rather pieces of immense creativity such as Power and Runaway.

All of the Lights needs a video though. If you mean good 'ol fashioned as in of average length...but also with great creativity and boundary pushing, then yes.

#12 ·
Common said:
I don't want a good 'ol fashioned music video, as you put it. Kanye is past that. I would much rather pieces of immense creativity such as Power and Runaway.

All of the Lights needs a video though. If you mean good 'ol fashioned as in of average length...but also with great creativity and boundary pushing, then yes.

#14 ·
Mike Deli said:
its not just different music videos compiled together...its a story that is for the most part narrated by song (that's my impression of it)
yeah this is what i mean not a bunch of videos compiled but some of his songs featured in the film and each songs story is showed in the video

Common said:

yes good ol' fashion as in a regular video like 'stronger' was  like 'amazing' was cuz tho Ye may be off that we gotta be caeful wat we wish for we dont want to keep watching 40 minute films and i agree all of the lights definately needs to have a video

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.